Interlibrary Loan Services
Please read our Interlibrary Loan Policy before making Interlibrary Loan requests.
To request a book:
- Search the library catalog (with limit set to Libraries Worldwide) and find a record for the desired book.
- Verify that Union College does not own the book (there may be several records for the same book, be sure to check all of them).
- Click the interlibrary loan button.
- Fill out the electronic form as completely as possible, selecting the appropriate division and status.
- Click Submit.
- You will be notified when the book arrives (usually 7-10 days). Please pick it up promptly and return it on time. It is important for Union College to maintain healthy relationships with lending institutions.